Friday, May 04, 2007

i need a beach

I have got 15 minutes of writting before the bell rings and wham! Reality hits me. Puny me in my puny cubicle getting high on green HYSYS. For the non-chemical engineers, HYSYS is this proces simulation program which is the only entertainment I have been getting for the past 9 months, since August last year.

Having said that, I realise that I need (not want), and soon will be on one, a VACATION. Desperately.

I crave for blue sky and warm sand under my feet, with the sound of seagulls and waves hitting the beach. With nothing to do, and limited clothes on. So, it must be some place where no one knows or will ever know me again.

My honeymoon's in 3 months time. Where I am sitting, it sounds like a very long time, with hell to go through before that blissful time comes.

Mauritius anyone?

The beauty of marrying someone who wants the same things in life as you do is what I call pure luck. It feels like winning a loterry ticket.

I love living in my dreams, and wished I will never end this. Let go... let live... and probably just go with the flow.

Time's up, back to HYSYS.