Friday, June 08, 2007

aboo's happily ever after

There the times like this when I havent got anything to say. Or my brains are clogged up to come up with anything smart to say. Or maybe the fact that I am drugged. Tilt my head and I feel like the world shudders with me.

But I am gonna write anyway. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. One of my best mate is getting engaged. One hellavu big step for her, or anyone. I know her almost all my life, to think of it, it's been what? 8 years now? Wow, you know they say that some marriages dont even last that long. But our friendship did. You know why? Well, let's put it this way.

Personally I think the people that you know during the "critical years" and stayed on and helped you go through and come out one piece from it, these are the people you cherish. She's one of them. Was there when I had my crushes. Was there when I had my first date, my first kiss. Was there when I thought I fell on love with the right guy, only to find out that he isnt. Was there when I fall out of love. Was there when I was poor, regargless the fact that I was fat. Was there I had all the pimples on my face. She was there even when I was miles away from home.

She was just there for me.

So, here I am hoping that tomorrow will come soon. By the way, she's gonna be my best mate on my big day.

P/S: Abs, hasno is one lucky guy to have met you. I do pray for your happiness and all the good things in life together.