Saturday, April 28, 2007

U know what they say about "Periuk Nasi Besar"

Maka besarlah keraknya jua...

Yes, it is the time of the year when everyone's who's earning an income, be it a self starter or makan gaji like myself gets annoyed and paranoid.

The BE form declaration.

It's that time of the year when you pay your fucking tax dudes. LHDN peak season. Yada-yada.

This never bothered me. I have always earned from a small periuk. Not this year. They have started the deduction. It proves in my EA form.

Oh fark. Paying the goverment. But then again...

Yes, I filled my form up yesterday. Collecting all the receipts from my books and magazine purchases, my insurance and medical statements. Oh, the Malaysian goverment is kind enough to provide exemption for these.

And after which, only to find that I have been over-paying my tax!! Hence, RM 44 cash back which I know I shouldnt even bother claiming it back because I heard of people getting back the return after 15 years. Yes, that is how slow and lembap the goverment is.

But nevertheless, as long as I am able to walk freely, speak my mind, and not have war like some of the other countries, if it cost me RM 44 for my freedom, it is WORTH IT. Also, I slept well with a thought, I am an asset to the country, not otherwise. :)