Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The mighty Yaztech Sdn Bhd

Today marks one year of my being here in Yaztech Sdn Bhd.

P7220010
Receptionist Area


Lil does the company and all it's content know, saved me from my self. When I first walked into Yaztech, I was this person who had low self esteem, thought I was worth peanuts.

Being here, in Yaztech is like home. En Ameer, the father of 7, also our managing director is kind to have us all play our favorite tunes whilst working, so long as we do our work, he'd say.


.amri 005
From left: En Ameer (in dark blue) and "the pisser" (who pisses everywhere on the lady's toilet)

I have had 2 bosses prior to this, two bosses while working in the same company, two bitches to rule me, and it was hell. I swear, that if I had stayed a day longer in Ngo Chew Hong Oil and Fats, I would literally kill someone. And put in jail for the rest of my living life. Having to have a boss like En Ameer, even how annoying he can be at times, he's the best boss anyone can hope for. He's cool, if you know what I mean. He can be funny. Someone you can crack a dirty joke with, and will laugh along with you.


amri 019

Warga-warga Yaztech: Agus, Sharifah, Nadhrah and Amri

And I am staying here at Yaztech, because of the people. I dont see much career growth here, but the people are so nice, I feel better than home being here. Sometimes, I would come to office when I shouldnt, kononnya to complete some unfinished business, truth is, I miss the family. I get my bonuses as well, so I aint complaining.

amri 006
From left: Bapak (En Razak) and En Bakhtiar

The day I live Yaztech, I'd be sad for sure. To think about it, I will miss this place if ever I have to leave.

old office desk
What's left of my old seat before I took Am's place. My comp screen shows music downloading in progress. Cool innit?

One year today, hopefully one more to come, at least!

P7220005
Wabba-Fesh at work? Unbelievable!

Last, but aint the least, well..not yet:
Hidup Yaztech! May your TEG sales bloom double than before, may the E-Oil stock be cleared!