Friday, July 29, 2005

Just before I disappear

One:
My best friend, Sherrie's had her first operation ever, got her appendics out today, so I'm off to visit her later. And I havent been spending much quality time with her lately. I miss her, my mate, a lot more than I think I do actually.

Two:
Men, why they look so good in suits, even if their old and 'grey'ing.
It took me a while to reason out, properly, because of the black colour, everyone well, practically anyone can look good in black. Even the ladies pick a black dress for the first date with so-n-so.
Two, because the heavy, thick material of a suit falls almostly seaminglessly, instantly hiding all the unwanted tyres on the body, if you know what I mean... I wished I were a man, it's so easy to look good, gel up bits of thy hair and pop goes the weasel!

Three:
Nu!, you took a picture with Graham Norton?!! How cud you?? Man, I love that dude, but you know what I love the most, his sidekicks in nice leather underwears... man, those are killers.
I miss So Graham Norton, they dont play it here, of course they wont, how can they, they made a huge fuss over some of the scenes shot in Sepet, you think they'd accept gay acts?