Friday, July 29, 2005

the unsent letter

To whom it may concern,

When I try too hard to say the right things to you, often I would go wrong. Many times before when we both had no tied strings, I tried to tell you, but we never said anything nice to each other. I dont blame yourself or I. It was nature that made it happened that way. For whatever reason, I am sure it came with a course, not by us, but the Man above.

I am not trying to unearth the buried. I am trying to face my deepest fears when I asked for a meet up. I am not trying to jeopardize both our chosen paths in life, rather I am here for an explaination that neither of us had.

I never really wanted my answer before, because I was afraid of what I might hear. However, at present, I know for sure that the answer wont change our destinies. I need to know. I come not for a "Part II" of what was left, rather I come for "the end". I do not love, but I am haunted.

By the past you have scribbled on my history. But left hanging. Blown away, like a feather without a certain direction.

It is fair for me to know. It is fair for me to at least have my answer. A direction. It is for me to hear. So that The Zahir will disappear. So that I have my meaning of the love I possess at present. For me to go on in life.

You might have forgotten me. I tried forgetting you. Yet I failed. This is my last resort. And here I am, my guards down, like never before, for no one at all. Yet, here I am, guards down, before you, just for an plain answer.

I have written many of this sort to you before, stored deep in the beds of my heart. But today, I found the gutts to finally click the "send" button. If this is the price I have to pay to move on, so be it.

Respectfully,
the girl who once lived down your lane