Saturday, July 02, 2005

Road Signs are made for a reason

It has been a very, very long time ever since the last time was well, 'evil'.

I was tired. I sucked at pool yesterday. Thinking how I am gonna survive for the month of July, with all these engagement thingy, cash flows faster than alcohol in a club on a Friday nite. I was in a terrible mood.

And as I approached the gate to my home, this car was blocking, or not, but was making it hard for Pres to turn in. Trust me, my house is situated on a hill with an entrance on a funny angle. Well, it was not called Jalan Bukit for nothing, see.

That was it. I got off, picked up a stone with the roughest edges, and I gave the damn Kancil a good scratch on the side.

This is for parking at my entrance, just coz you bloody wanted to save RM2.
This is for NOT READING the NO PARKING SIGN my dad made with his own bare hands.
This is for IGNORING the ROCK and WOODEN CAGE my dad made to block the sides on the road to our house.
And, most of all,
THIS IS FOR PISSING THE F$#K OUT OF ME WHEN I AM ALREADY PISSED OFF, COMING BACK FROM WORK.

Serve you rite, bitch!
I'm not sorry at all for what I have done.
Told you, dont tempt me.