Thursday, June 09, 2005

My turn on the relay

I am daft. At least I have the gutts to say it. Nu, when you passed the meme on, to me and several others, trust me, I had not the slightest idea, what in the world you were talking about. I thought 'meme' was some kinda kinky jazz singer or something.

Okay, laugh on... at least I made someone laugh today.

Thanks to New Woman(must admit, I stalk on her frequently, yea, like everyday!), it finally hit me, ahh... it is one of them, chain Q&A thingies... rite... also, being the geek I am, and from the Socrates quote I once wrote on your comment, Nu: "wisest is she who knows what she does not know", I had to google the word 'meme' to kill my curiousity and it actually means this. So proud of myself, now that I have a new word in my vocab mind book. Thank you Nu. Hence, the reason of my late reply to the music 'meme'. :)

The baton was passed on to me by Nu, and she called me Nadz Sayang, therefore, it was hard to resist her invitation... so here Nu Sayang-U-Back-Too:

Q1 - total # of music files on my computer:

Only 219 files, 1.23 GB. It is my office PC, I am lucky enough the boss allows us to download and listen to mp3, provided.. WE DO OUR WORK. And what do I do? Update my blog.. shame on me, I know...

Q2 - the last CD i bought :

Peterpan's Bintang Di Surga album. That was like a month ago, and it was an ori copy, I am so proud of myself, because I dont go around throwing 40 bucks for a bloody CD I know I am able to purchase at 5 ringgit! I know, I am amazed myself.

Q3 - song playing right now :

Cher's It Is In His Kiss (The shoop shoop song), yes it is the one, which we sang when Irinah Hse won the House Singing Competition at KTJ (guess who was one of the three the lead singers? ME!! Ahahahha.. lawak!)

Q4 - five songs that i listen to a lot, always and always, I think the office people think I am obsessed! :


  • U2 - With or Without You : a song that gives me an overwhelming feeling, I feel this lump in my throat, somehow, I got used to the song now, but never got tired of it.
  • Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonite : every moment with the loved one should be cherished, never know when he will leave for Miri for a god damn 2 weeks before you can see his face again, I learnt from this one.
  • Disagree - Suicide Note : Amazing voice, makes me wanna eat his voice. And the drum bits are splendid.
  • The Game - Hate It or Love It : for the easy going, relaxing and cheeky touch
  • Howie Day - Collide : An absolute contradiction. Esp when he said "I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind" I warned you didnt I, men are hellavu annoyingly complicated creatures and what makes it worst is that they refuse to accept that fact that they are complicated! But I am totally loving the song at the moment.
Q5 - Five People I Would Like to Pass This Meme on:

  • You, who actually bothers to read my gibberish
  • Stoner, who never fails to enlighten me (so pandai and creative, you are)
  • Akuh, who is oh-so mysterious, you steer my insides with your escapades
  • Kengster, who reminds me of the days I had once in the UK. Miss them mad...
  • and anyone else, who is of course, JOBLESS like me (",)

And have fun while you are at it!! It will take awhile, if you make 'em all nice and colourful. What an exhibit of effort.