Monday, June 06, 2005

Malaysian Idol

Or fools?

Hrm, now that is a tough one.

I have been at home alone earlier, and I decided to switch on the tv to let time pass me by. And they had the Malaysian Idols on tv so I decided to stay on.

It was amusing. Some of these contestants know they cant sing. Hence, why the try? I know I WON'T, give me a million bucks and HELL NO! I will not make a fool of myself on public channel. Is it the publicity? Or is it just the gutts these people have?

There was this one guy who went on and this was the conversation he had with Roslan (one of the judges):
Roslan : I am scared, I thought you were gonna get naked
Guy : Do you want me too (starts lifting his t-shirt)

My god, what was he thinking? There was this girl, who even talked like she wants to get in bed with all three of the judges (including Fauziah Latiff)!

I felt like hiding watching this girl act on tv, for Gad's sake! What was she thinking? And there was this guy who is able to start a tsunami with his singing, was actually pleading the judges to accept him, for a bloody 15 minutes!! C'mon, there is more to life that being the 2nd Malaysian Idol. At least that was I thought. And on second thoughts, there is always the Toilet Idol, like myself, who sings in the shower.

No offence, but not being the idol, does not mean the end of the world. Oh well, I do maybe in some way, perhaps, in an absolutely absurb way, envy the gutts these people have.

They are surely.. without a doubt:

The Malaysian Fools.