Friday, June 03, 2005

Guilty As Charged

I have been a bad girl.

I lied. And I feel bad about it. Serves me right.

I did not go to work yesterday because I went dating, after 2 weeks of not seeing Pres, we both took a day off yesterday to date.

This was messaged to my boss at 8.50am yesterday:
En. Ameer, I have an urgent family matter. I would like to excuse myself from work today. I am sorry this came in late. Thk you.

Shame on me, but to think about it, I did not really lie, because I went to Klang to visit his parents, which is family rite? And I went out with him and he will be family soon. So technically, I'm right. Rite?

We went:
  • Shopping for the Angel & Demon's Illustrated book for my hantaran, I bought Pres a really good looking, boy, I cant wait to see him wearing it.
  • Went to Klang to visit his family
  • Went to Midvalley to TRY to watch Starwars III but failed
  • Back to Subang's Club 7 to play pool. And damn! I'm good... so Sherrie, be scared.. very scared. I am as good as my si-fu. For once, he lost to me (without giving in) and I won, with pride mind you. I learnt the chin trick.
  • Had a deep discussion on our relationship.
  • Went home with loads of happy thoughts.
  • I slept a dreamless one, which was really good, no nitemares.

And Sherrie, I have been thinking about your question:

"Did you learn anything new about yourself?"

My answer to that goes like this:

I did not learn anything about myself. Because I know everything about myself. And this is because I had two years of being single. And it was during then, that I learnt everything there is to know about myself. I know what makes me happy, how to celebrate my own company, and how to indulge myself, even how to pamper myself (one hour in the bath tub, if u remember?). I am over that period of thinking about myself. Hence, while Pres was gone, I thought about our relationship. A lot of my thought revolve around 'us' rather than 'I'. Having said that, I would gladly say that I learnt a lot of things about 'us'.

I hope that answered your question. Now, I would like to meet you tomorrow, at the usual spot, during the usual time, doing the usual thing we would do on our dedicated Friday lunch date.

I cant wait!!