Saturday, June 04, 2005

The crave for ATTENTION

Have you thought about it?

How everyone craves for that one thing we need in order to go on living.

A man who lost all his wealth, and subsequently friends too will still be able to scavenge on what's left, and not commit suicide. Some may begin from scratch again and with God's willing he makes it big someday. Why? Because his wife needs him.

That need. That believe in him kept him moving.

Okay, enough said.
Now, the most embarrasing thing happened to me, like 10 minutes ago. I feel like running and hiding in the nearest hole available. I think I am still blushing and so not over the fact that I have been... well, diejek.

About 10 minutes ago, my phone rang. And Nadrah the receptionist said Pres is outside the office. And hence, I rushed outside just to find Pres with his sweetest smile and a bouquet of 3 red roses. And I was stunned. I smiled... at that moment when he held out the bouquet to me, my boss, En Ameer walks out the office to find us there. And he smiled and said:

"I did not see anything...."

Man, I did not know what to do, oh God, I swear I could have ranaway.

He left and while I was talking to Pres outside the office, he came back as he left something. And went back to the office and he told the WHOLE office this:

"Nadia dapat bunga. I did not know... ader jugak sifat kewanitaan ye Nadia?"

Oh, that does it. I was blushing and smiling, I swear I wanted to hide myself away. For once, I wished I was invisible. Macam halimunan.

Baby, you are so sweet.... damn, u make me blush. And my face still hurts from the ear to ear smile.

Here's a picture of the bouquet. A MUST TAKE PICTURE. Oh, so malu... maluation of the nation. A good way though. A good way kinda malu.


flower
Yeay! Yeay! Dapat bunga!!


office wt flower
Buat muker malu malu kucheng, tapi MAHU!