Saturday, May 28, 2005

Malfunctioned in Malaysia?

I watched Sleepless in Seattle again last nite.

I showed that it takes less than a second for a guy to fall in love, just by looking, sparks can fly, chemistry reaction takes place and va-va-voom, the whole episode of sappy sappy lovey dovey is in the making.

I am not here to talk about love.

I just am blurred, of words. It is a Friday, but damn, it does not feel so. I'm not in the mood. I wished I could be saved, maybe like Meg Ryans in the movie last nite. Is there such thing a 'perfect relationship', it makes you want to vom?

For a second, I was pretty scared I was having one of them relationship, the idealism type and it did give me the chills on my spine.

And by the way, my aunty Edah, who is 46 (the mother of my cousin Aishah) gave birth to a healthy baby boy last nite. Boy I can wait to see him.

Another good news, I did not make it for the 2nd PTD assessment test. Which I am glad of, if not I will have to wear baju kurung to work everyday, damn! And mom wont have to force me to take that post. I'll be better off a businesswoman.

I just want to GET HOME. And happy weekend guys.