Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sixty Eight Hours

Before I will be whole again. Yes, I am doing the countdown to the return of Pres.

It is 2.35am in the morn and I would like to boast on how great of a day I just had today. Mind you, this post is gonna be long, so may stop here if unless you would like to annoy the hell out yourself.

I woke up at 10.30am and by 12.30 noon, I was at my office doing the undone from Friday. I know, what a geek I was. I would look at it as, well, I am commited.

And on my way home from work, just after lunch, I met Jill, a classmate from sec school. It was so good to see her, I was excited. But I am always so. It's been ages. On my drive home, I remembered, how she laughed at me while I was at school, because for someone so obnoxiously dirty minded, I did not what sex meant. I was always cracking all this dirty jokes, and I did not really know the technical meaning of the word SEX. I was 14, and she was in fact the person who introduced me to the technical bits of it, how it meant the insertion of this in that and what not. Man, I was so naive, I found it so disgusting and I totally disagreed to her. To come to think of it, man... I was once innocent. Like a baby. Amused me really.

I went home, has a nice 5 hours nap. Woke up at about quarter after 6, and by 7pm, I was out on my way to Subang. Played pool, victory goes to me on the match with Sherrie, I felt great again. Then, while I was out to meet Aboo, a cute chiq complimented Aljay. Of course he is handsome, check out his owner, a babe she is. Ahhahaha...

Meeting Aboo is always well, I am lost at words to describe the 'fun' we would have. You know the song Love It Or Hate It? Well, if you join us you will love it, if you are a passer-by or probably someone sitting on the table next to us, you hate it. Some of the dialogue we would have goes like this:

Dialogue 1 - The Order Of Shisha:
WaBBa-Fe$h : Go on Nathra (my kid sis), try this, it's cool... it's just like your ciggie, with Strawberry flavour.
Nathra: (Laughing). Dowanlar... weirdlar.
Aboo: Just imagine, it is someone you love.
(All 3 laughing like hyenas)

Dialogue 2 - Nathra Checking Out Guy With Peirced Eyebrows:
Nathra: Ei, kak nadia, check out the guy behind you. He's got pierced eyebrows. Damn sexy sialll...
(All 3 nathra, aboo and I turn at once to check guy out, which will only result the same reaction on that table, all 4 of the occupants turn to look at us. I pretend to look at the building. Then, I couldnt help it...)
WaBBa-Fe$h: I'm sorry, my sister Nathra said you have got cool piercing on your eyebrows, so I just have to see. Cool piercing!(Thumbs Up)
(All 3 of us burst out laughing at once, the occupants of the table.. bengang, especially Mr Cool Piercing's girlfriend)

Other events that took place while we were lepaking at Uncle Don's, Aboo got asked for her number by one of the waiter, because she said that guy's hair looked like Beckham's. I thought it looked, well, parrot-ish. The other one, while we were at Hartamas, I shouted 'shut up' at a girl because, she was blasting the honk on her Pajero, because some idiot blocked her car. Well, she didnt have to wake the whole Hartamas up because of that ait? And she distracted our conversation on Mr Sh, that we lost our point for a bit. Thank God Nathra was there to remind us..

And I think because of that incident of me shouting 'shut-up', some butch looking girl kept looking at us, how flaterring. Oh well, I looked at it as a compliment. Thank you.

Then there was also Mr Spyware, who turned from his table and kept looking at us, apparently, according to Nathra, was checking us out from head to toe. And listening to our conversations. I know WE ARE one interesting bunch, we know it.. so you, Mr Spyware, dont have to remind us. Can you believe this Mr Spyware, as were leaving Unc. Don's he actually said to Aboo and Nathra, "Dah nak balik dah.. joinlar kitorang". My ass we will. What e mamat belacan!

We left Unc Don and decided to call it a day, because out of nowhere, Nathra's phone rings and Nathra said, "Mummy marah lar.. she said tak tau nak balik rumah ke?". Just about that, I glance at my watch. I couldnt believe this pretty eyes of mine when I saw that it was 1.20am!!

See, that is the thing about hanging out with Aboo... I get lost in space and time. Remembered the time when Nu was studying in Uni Malaya and we'd hang out, hopping from one mamak to another. By the time we'd head for home, the mesjid is having the morning prayer call. Break of dawn. I missed it, it's been a damn long time since we did that, I was then in 2nd year's summer break. That is the pleasure of being single with great hang out buddies.

Missed it so much, what would I do without you guys huh? Damn, it felt like the old days...

I'm still not sleepy and it's been an amazing day for me. It is 3.10 on the morn... and here I am, I have to boast. Of what great pals I have...

Man, I love you guys... and you know what? I know I am not "bertepuk sebelah tangan, menari tanpa gendang, datang tanpa diundang and etc etc (aboo, hang boleh sambung, aku tak brapa terre macam hang)" on this one. You guys love me back too...

P/S: For more puitis-puitis quotes, please consult miss aboo. By the way, she says I am thinner now... with the quote "makan hati, ulam jantung"... yea, yea, whatever... people in love, they can turn into Shakespeare out of nowhere!