Monday, May 30, 2005

Hours Countdown II : Fifty Hours

The usual picture would be Pres and WaBBa-Fe$h accompanied with Aboo or Sherrie or Nathra, or a combination of it.

However, it is now the total opposite, as I am the 'lamp-post' figure to Sherrie and Amir, or Aboo and Hasnor.

It's been 2 weeks now since I bid good-bye to Pres at the airport. And I am amazed at how far I have come, wow, I did not die or heart-ache or malnutrition (refer to previous post).

Tuesday will be day my baby returns from Miri and I hope he dont ever have to leave me to my despair self again. Not for THAT long at the very least.

I have a list of things I am dying to do together-gether when he returns to me:

1- Go get baby baju for my new-born baby cousin
2- Go double dating with Aboo and Hasnor (who is Mr H by the way) as he is dying to meet the popular superstar, Presboy
3- Go cycling at Taman Botani in Putrajaya, according to Aboo, the mountain bike rental is RM4 per hour. And RM7 for the double sitter bikes!
4- Go to Nilai 3 to scout for hantaran dulang's cloth and ribbons
5- Watch Haunted Castle with Nathra and Pres at Imax Cinema, Times Square
6- Watch Star Wars III on Gold Class with Pres
7- Go to Langkawi with Pres and Nathra to find for the dulang kayu jati for our engagement.
8- Get the Angels & Demons Illustrated version for his hantaran to me, at Borders

Some of the important MUST-DO things I have to get down to as soon as Pres comes back. So many things, so lil time... I'm almost panting here.

And by the way, I went to Borders today. I found it, big, like everyone else would, however, in my opinion, no offence to ALL BORDERS fan, they had more space than books. I could not find my favourite writer Paulo Coelho, nevertheless they had good deals, which I thought was fantastic. And one book I thought I MUST get after I am done with Sophie's World is this <--- by the way, you can start reading away as this is an e-book version of the book found on Amazon.

Just perfect. So what you think of the book or at least the first few pages of it?