Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Weekie Weekie Weekend!

I felt so good yesterday from the best weekend ever.

Day 1 (Saturday):
Lepak shisha-ing at Unc Don's and I went people watching again. Also, I took the picture of the arang-changing guy. The guy with the best pick-up line ever. The last time I went there with Aboo, without our men... when he changed the coal for us, he asked me, "So, what's your flavour?" with a cheeky smile. I thought it was cute and I answered "Strawberry" with a smile as well. Then, I added "You know, that would be a great pick-up line". And, last week when we went, I manage to get a snap shot of him. Nothing fancy said to me though. Of course la, unless he wants to die young, because Pres dok berkepit with me. I'm not complaining though. Pictures on Saturday, as the following...




Image(239)
Mr What's-ya-flavor.. yes, boy, you blow...

Image(232)
Showing off our 'blowing' skills

Image(237)
Some ppl, just dont want to let go. Comel tak, the chiqs on the sides?

Image(234)
Satisfied faces, 'blowing' aftermath...

Day 2 (Sunday):

Tell me this is more than e coincidence?! I was happily queueing up to get myself a cuppa coffee from Starbucks and suddenly I heard voices calling my name (repeatingly some more) "Nadia, Nadia..." At first I thought, must my mind playing tricks on me. I cant be THAT popular. I did have the urge to pull out a piece of paper and pen and start signing autographs, however when I turned, I saw Amir, Sherrie's hubby. Damn! I thought, there goes my imagination of being the icon of Malaysia itself. Okay, I should stop from this self-obssession syndrom, before everyone starts loathing.

And hence, Sherrie and Amir followed Pres and I to meet Aboo and guy (Mr H, whose name no longer a secret, so I will reveal that his real name is Hasnor). After many glasses of lychee drink with precisely 5 bijik laici in it, as requested by Our Highness, Princess aboo, we hit Club 7.

We played pool, and then Aboo and Hasnor played doubles with Pres and I on the fusball table. God, we made a hellavu noise, I think the crews wont let us in the next time. Playing pool with Sherrie was great. Some pictures of the no-longer-a-secret-couple and the 3 couples (happy ones, mind you) and Nu, CHECK OUT ABOO'S BOYFRIEND, oh trust me, one hellavu cute and scweettt couple these 2 are.


Image(240)
Alar, alar, I dont remember the last time Aboo looked that VULNERABLE!

Image(242)
Six friends or the three couples of the year, of course you know who the winner goes too kan? It's the one with the best Public Display of Affection (PDA). Now Grimshaw, what you gonna say about this, huh?!

So, what you think Nu? And I hope you had fun at Chester. Also Aboo, yesterday I did some reminising, as my cousin Lutfi stayed over. I was telling the 'experience' we had in KTJ, I also brought out the Year Book! Oh man, Aboo, we all looked so kiddie. And I remembered the time we wrote love-mails to Richard Chang. Ahhahahahha... you remembered how he used to reply? God, we were mean, patutla I did not get Mr. X and you did not get Mr. Z, served us right, playing innocent beings...

I miss you guys, all of you, Aboo and Hasnor (if you dare read) as well as Sherrie and Amir, and my baby.. Pres darling... thank you for the great weekend sayangs. Hope the next weekend will be as cool as this one.

P/S: Aboo, hang memang cute bile buat muker malu... hahahahahahhaha (jgn marah yek, my ardent fan)