Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sometime in my daze...

I am not sure why or how or when I came up with it, my version of releasing what's been kept inside.

About A Boy Called Munchie as written by WaBBa-Fe$h

The sweet musk scent you bring with your presence.
The shine from your eyes as you smile.
The warm hugs you give.
The way you speak.
The way you walk, yea you walk the walk and talk the talk.
You take my breath away.
The air you carry that surrounds you.
Is that sweet LURVE I smell in the air?
You melt my heart away, the way no chocolate can ever do...

You sway towards me.
That look in your beautiful eyes.
You pull me away, frm everyone else towards you.
The forces of the MAGNETS and GRAVITY goes NIL
I'm drawn towards you, yet so lifted from the ground.
No Sherrie's "One feet on the ground Nadia, always" can scare me.
No fears when with you.
A world built like an island of us.
You are the king.
You rule me.
I'm governed by the laws of love.
As Venus has on every girl in love.

I am no Shakespeare.
Nor am I, Einstein.
I am what I have been created.
From the time I met you.
I no know war.
I potray love.
I am just me.
As you have been you, for me.
As you have, a way with me.

I am Nadia.
Your baby.
Your hunney.
I am ehem (coughs lightly),your wife to be.