Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Fascination

Weekends are like fresh air when you are caught in a sardine-packed Komuter or LRT.

A sense of relief after a hectic week (or not-so-hectic)

Sometimes, it seems like the weekend take up more energy than the weekdays. But I never come back not smiling, unless the undesired unevitables happen. Last weekend was hectic I would say, but still, great.

I left the house early on the Saturday morn, for the hunt of 'the precious'... yes, Pres' ring. Nothing caught our eyes from One Utama. Then, he head to tempah our engagement baju. And so we did. I manage to get the ring we like, thanks to Diamonds & Platinum, we manage to get the size to fit my massive fingered baby. You know what they say about huge fingers... know what I mean?

Then, Sunday came.. we decided to go to Mines and watch this amazing movie I have been anticipating: Mr & Mrs Smith.

My God, if you looking for comedy, action, violence, love, hot steamy u-know-what and a whole bunch of turn-on moves... please do yourself a favour and watch it. It is an ALL-IN-ONE movie like a vodka shot, only you wake up to a pleasant face, not a nameless and shameless one. It's like Christmas Morning (got that from the movie)

I am in love with the movie, Jane Smith's character potrays mine. Damn, she is competitive, ego and always and always have an obsession for victory. She never admitted she loved her husband, sometimes a lil bit like me. I dont really like to show that I am crazy for Pres, what? What did I just say... bunch of rubbish it is. But truth is, she does. Somehow, that attitude is a god damn turn-on, no wonder Pres finds me rather... nvm.

So go watch it. I will watch it for another 9 times before I will be satisfied.

God, it's one sexy movie.

P/S: Baby, we should do that wrestling more often, but you have to promise, dont chip my specs this time.