Monday, June 13, 2005

Virginity

Broke it...

I would like to say that I am no longer a virgin Credit Card user (in Malaysia)

Hahaha... gotcha didnt I?

Anyway, I used to have it in the UK, the HSBC, but it was dad's money into my account. I am now a big girl. I have my own credit card, no longer miss Rachel from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I am proud of it as well. I have to now:

1- Resist the lust and temptation of swipe-ing and flashing the card, it is sometimes unintentional that you go home with things you want, but dont really need.

2- Be accountable on all credits made and commited by me

3- Have to be a responsible big big girl, I cant leave all debty like I did back in the UK (hahahahha)

4- Mom and dad dont know I have applied for this credit, or else, I'll be dead if they found out.

P/S: All the engagement prep wont be possible without it. I realised that it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to just save money. Hence, the credit cards (VISA & MASTERCARD)

PP/S: Also I would like to promote the Direct Access card from Southern Bank guys, if you are degree holder you immediately get a GOLD CARD(VISA & MASTERCARD), hang on, 2 GOLD CARDS (like me, see what I mean abt 'cant help flashing it') with 4 times your salary credit limit on it. Also, on top of that, if you bought an item, in a single receipt that is above the value of RM1000, you get to pay them back in instalments (12 months) with no interests at all!

So people, what ya waitin for?

PPP/S: I have bought the ring for Pres for our engagement. Yeay!