Sunday, May 08, 2005

Shopping is the best Indulgent

Women and shopping, almost inseparable.

Pity for men who doesnt enjoy shopping but end up tagging along, with a heap of shopping bags and face almost covered up. Thank God, Pres aint like that.

And so, we set off last nite, rite after work to do a lil shopping. Desired shopping paradise was the KLCC. How did we in the first place get ourselves there?

My seven year old wallet sorta snaped. I'm pretty sentimental. I dont buy heaps of stuff at once, unless the unfortunate mishaps happen to take place, like the story of my wallet. Like, I have one pair of trainers (yes, the old red and white one, which I desperately have to replace), I have one handbag, one pair of working shoes, one pencilbox (back frm the uni days), one pair of shades, and the ONE man. :P

However, the Elle wallet wasnt the only thing we ended up going home with. Pres manage to get me an elle watch for the hantaran tunang. And a pair of really nice knickers(ooo, baby baby --> hey, dont pretend u dont wear them okay! If u dont.. ewww!). I got him a nice 18 and a half sized black, double cuffed shirt. It was perfect. You have no idea how hard it is to shop for 'big' people in Malaysia, I swear they have prejudice against well-fed people for not to have sizes 11 and above! Luckyly, we have shops like Zara, Topman and M&S so..

And today, the hunt for hantaran gifts does not stop, it's pretty infectious I say... he got me a pair of really cool specs frame. Blue and plastic and thick. Man, almost like the designers, and damn! I look .... good (not self-proclaim).I even manage to come up with the hair style to go with it. He is gonna attach the specs with the storybook he'll present me on the 31st of July (insya allah).

Oh did I tell you that most probably, Pres and I will get engaged on the 31st of July. Wedding? I dont know, when he's got the 'financing' bits ready. Which we all presume will be within 2 years. Imagine, 2 years down the road, this nudzy, kerazzy, wacky ol Nadz gonna be someone's wife, who'd thought. I find it, almost overwhelming.

So for all that shopping, I have decided to stay up tonite and work on that business plan that we (Khairil, Pres & I) suppose to come up with. Since, Pres came out with the technical speciality, Khairil with the Financial bits, so I'll come up with a convincing business plan which will consist of the other 2 bits. Convincing skills... shows that I'm oh-so-goodddd.... in bull-shitting. Learnt that from my lovely Pet Bro. 2 years of hanging out with haidar, the results - me today. Thanks bro, always and always will remember you for it.

Since, this is a pretty heavy one hellavu postie, considering the fact that it is a bloody Saturday nite, and I am stucked home alone (parents and annoying kid sister dont count), as Pres have gone back to Klang, I'm pretty stuffed up, yes, with boredom.

But thank you for bearing all this giberrish of mine with me, I'd really appreciate it.

P/S: Here's a story, someone I knew got stucked in the elevator with Adflin Shauki (my all time fav star.. god, he's one hellavu teddybear) and wife (who cares abt this 3rd person) and knew the fact that he was. He did not say anything... imagine that, he did not say anything. Pres, baby, I could almost kill u for it... you could at least have asked his autograph for your sweet darling Afdlin Shauki-loving girlfriend?