Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm goin nadz!

This is gonna sound shameful. But I am gonna say it anyway. I envy those who manage to attach audio files along with their blog. I know the command for that. It is just that I am unable to convert my music files to URL format, know what I mean?

I spent the whole bloody day figuring how the hell... you know why? Because I wanted to share the Peterpan song, track no.5 called kukatakan dgn indah with you guys. In the end.. nothing but my frustration.

Oh well, maybe if some of you know how I can convert them, trust me, tried everything. Still, nil. Nada. And I am tired, so will someone help this hopeless one?

I would love to walk to the LRT station, but it's pouring water (damn I wished it were men) out there. So, here I am, stucked in my office at bloody 7pm when it is wayyy pass my 'goin-back-time'.

Sad... but true...
Tired... and hungry...
Why is this happening to me?