Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I could eat a cow!

A perfect lonesome Monday, I woke up at 12noon, as desired. And I found myself being alone at home. I knew Nathra was going out. Mom and dad was a suprise though. I had my shower, suppa coffee. Tried to do my surfing of net at home. But it was just hopeless. Damn! The connection was so God Damn SLOW!

So here I am in the heart of Kajang... yes! The town. Did I mention that I am HUNGRY?! Yes, I am, it was the sole reason of me coming out here in the first place. To get a McD's takeaway. How I found myself here in this very cc is still a mystery. Maybe it's my legs, they have a mind of their own. I blame it on the mole beneath my feet. That was what mom used to say though...

Today, I was reminded of my transition days, when I was walking to this place and I heard EMINEM's song in the background. I used to find a reason to study, so that I will obtain my degree. Biasalar... malas mar. You are a student, all you wanted was fun! And that was what I was looking for then. Unlike today, I want to own and build my empire of 'holdings'. Ha-ha.

And the reason and the thing that will make get out off my being a potato couch was this song. And back then I did a lil bit of weights. And sit up and work out in my lil hideout we call 'room'. This was the theme of my success and it has been a long time since I put that CD on.

Just felt a lil nostalgic. And I just decided to share with ya'll:

look, if you had, one shot;
one opportunityto seize everything you ever wanted,
in one momentwould you capture it,
or just let it slip, yo;

his palms are sweaty,
knees weak arms are heavy there's vomit on his sweater already
mom's SPAGEHTTI
he's nervous,
but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs
but he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down the whole crowd grows so loud
he opens his mouth but the words won't come out
he's chokin' how,
everybody's jokin' now,
the clocks run out,
times up, over, plow!

back to reality,
oh'there goes gravity,
oh'there goes rabbit,
he choked
he's so mad but he,
won't give up that easy,
he won't have it he, knows
his whole back's to these rope
sit don't matter he's, dope
he knows that but he's, broke
he so stagnant he, knows
when he goes back to this mobile home
that's when, it'sback to the lab again, yo
this whole rap shit he better go capture this moment
and hope it don't pass him (you betta)
lose yourself in the music,
the moment, you own it,
you better never let it go
you only get one shot to not miss your chance to blow
this opportunity comes once in a life-time, yo (you betta)

lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it,
you better never let it go
you only get one shot to not miss your chance to blow
this opportunity comes once in a life-time, yo (you betta)

his souls escaping, through this hole that is gaping
this world is mine for the taking, make me king
as we move toward'a, new world ord'a,
a normal life is boringbut superstardoms,
close to post mortum
it only grows harder, homie grows hotter
he blows it's all over,
these hoes is all on him
coast to coast shows he's known as the globe trotter

lonely roads god only knows, he's grown farther from home
he's no father, he goes home and barely knows his own daughter
but hold your nose cuz here goes the cold water
these hoes don't want him no mo' he's cold product
they moved on to the next shmo' who flows he nose dove, and sold nada
so the soap opera's told it unfolds i suppose it's old partner
but the beat goes on da da dum da da dum datta, (you betta)

lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it,
you better never let it go (yo)
you only get one shot to not miss your chance to blow
this opportunity comes once in a life-time, yo (you betta)
lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it,
you better never let it goyou only get one shot to not miss your chance to blow
this opportunity comes once in a life-time, yo (you betta)

no more games, I'm
a change what you call rage
tear this mother fuckin roof off like 2 dogs caged
i was playin in the beginning, the mood all changed
i been chewed up, and spit out and booed off stage
but I kept rhymin in step writin the next cypher
best believe somebody's payin the pied piper
all the pain inside amplified by the, fact that
i can't get by with my nine to
five and I can't provide the right type'a
life for my family cuz man, these goddam food stamps don't buy diapers
and it's no movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer,
this is my life and these times are so hard and it's getting even harder
tryin to feed and water my seed, plus
teeter totter caught up between bein a father and a prima donna
baby mama drama's screamin on and
too much for me to wannastay in one spot,
another jam or nothas gotten me to the point,
I'm like a snail i've gotto formulate a plot bfore I end up in jail or shot
success is my only mother fuckin option,
failure's not
mom, i love you, but this trailer's got to go
i cannot grow old in Salem's lot, so here i go it's my shot
feet fail me not cuz maybe the only opportunity that i got (you betta)

you can do anything you set your mind to man.

By the way, I was so insipired by this song, I decided to name my first born Mekhei'il after Mekhi from this song. EHhehehe... Now, I am done writing today's post, I'll head to Mc'D for my lunch.