Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The continuing episode of the Komuter

After almost 5 months of not getting on the train, I finally did, to work today. Back to the ol days. I will take the Komuter and then change at KL Sentral for the Putra LRT, off to work I go. And this will continue, till maybe the change in career comes in. Who knows, if my rezeki mengizinkan, end of this year.

Wow! I actually missed it. The train rides. I know it's like war when I board it, due to the queueing-up and some who are ignorant of this fact that queueing-up is essential. And you should see how they race of the empty seat. It's as if they would die standing up if they dont get one.

As for me, I decided not to be one of them racers and just enjoy my first day ride standing. Looking at the greeneries, and enjoying it. I never noticed this, and today I did. Day-dream a lil. To think tru some lil thoughts I once decided wasn't significant. That was what I did for the first 1/2 hour ride on the Komuter.

On the LRT, since I manage to get a seat, I did a lil bit of reading. I miss that, reading, and I have realised that the only time I can read, and excuse myself from reality was when I'm on the train. See how much I have missed since I car-pooled? Tomorrow I can start on The Goblet Fire from the Harry Porter series. I have read azkaban and order of the phoenix. Just didnt wanna miss out any.

Everyone's complaining about the train rides, well, I just thought that I should try to look for the good things rather than the bad ones, at least it wont make my morns such dreadful ones. Maybe I do enjoy the rides. Allows me to create a world of my own, in this lil mind of mine. My lil secret hideout. My getaway.

P/S: Pres dah pindah Selayang, hence, the fact that we are unable to car-pool