Sunday, May 01, 2005

Wakey! Wakey! Rise and shine hunney...

I was suppose to wake up at 12noon, however, it is only 10am, and I am up, like a spring! What the?

It annoys me that I wake up so early, like this on a damn Saturday.

Oh, by the way, I have watched Tentang Dia last nite. A wee bit slow. But pretty meaningful. An expected ending, with a tragical event. That is all I am gonna say. I dont wanna spoil it for you who has not watch it. Truth is, I had a great evening with Pres last nite. Felt like we were one of our first dates again. It was a sensual evening.

So, what am I up to on this luxurious, not-properly-utilised Saturday? Let's see... hrm..:

a) For starters, I could use a shower... ahhahah, ewww! (Tak malu blum mandi, dah blog it!)
b) Wake my sister Nathra up, so she and I can go to KLCC to meet my long lost cousin from S'pore ----> Rozi (who got married last year, and I did not attend it ----> shame on me!)
c) Shopping! Shopping! Shopping ---> window shop only lar
d) Pres will join us after work at about 3pm
e) Coffee session at starbucks or coffee bean till I get so stuffed with caffeine, I am able to run to S'pore and back.
f) Call it a evening and head home.
g) Damn! I really want to club. It's like I crave for it so much. If I dont, I swear, I'm gonna dance in my room, till I can dance no more.

And maybe a movie of Coach Carter, before sending Pres home and preparing for mom's day tomorrow. Is it tomorrow guys? If not, I plan to go to the international book fair.

Now, I should really go for the shower I was talking about and kick-start my day with a sweeet lil fag.