Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A new face

Notice that I have decided to change the settings of my blog. Maybe a new Nadia was born after last weekend. Or I have decided to brighten up my life, thus the color scheme I picked for my blog.

Lime green gives a refreshing feeling and so does my blog.

I dont know I feel new today. I was happy when I turned up at work this morning.

And I have also added my top picks on life prying. And newoman, you are my number one, girl! Happy 16th Birthday hunney... :)

Everyone loves new faces dont they, that is why everybody is into Re-branding these days. Like Telekom, just changed into TM and if you notice, they even changed the road sign which used to say Menara Telekom, today has been changed to Menara TM.

I dont know TM will make any good for Telekom (or what used to be), but I know FCUK certainly made a big big impact to French Connection. Their sales just went up I think 5 times at least of what they used to make before they became FCUK. That was wicked!

So what do you think people, will my hit counter on the side go up like crazy... oh God, I might have to start from zero now (because I forgot about the hit counter thingy)

Also notice I retained my title of my precious blog, to keep it's originality. Because I do believe that I am the definition of 'complicated'.

Well, keep reading, keep commenting and keep prying...

P/S: By the way, anyone can comment now, so Aboo, Sherrie and Ayie tunggu aper lagi? Comment lar! I did that for you guys tau!