Saturday, April 30, 2005

Weekend Wonder

Sigh... what a beautiful day. For those who are working, you will understand what I mean. It's a Friday, and it aint just any other Friday, for Monday is a holiday. Yeay!

I will be able to compensate on the sleep hours that I lost last weekend from the PAC thingy. I swear tomorrow, if everything goes well, I will wake up only at 12noon. What a self-indulgence.

A wee bit of excitement today, for Pres and I will be going for the Tentang Dia, as said yesterday. And we will have dinner at a cozy corner, if that does not happen, we will settle for ice-cream from Lecka-Lecka.

Now, I'm off to KLCC oh, for my 2 and a half hour break. I'll be meeting Sherrie Berry over a cup of coffee. Man, I just love Fridays. Eventhough I am busy today, but still, Fridays are just the best!

Cheers guys, hope you are having a great time too! Also, have a good weekend!