Thursday, April 21, 2005

Time to accelerate?

It is the weekend already for me, in 15 minutes time, to be exact, rite after I finish writting this post, I will be officially done for the week.

Yeay!!

As for tomorrow is Maulud Nabi off-day here in KL and we all get a holiday, now dont get jealous of me for those who dont... just appreciate the fact that some of us are able to get lucky at times.

My Anual Leave application have been approved. So off I go to Kemaman this Friday. No, not for a bloody weekend, but a 3 day wit, attitude and commucation skills evaluation sort of course.

Yes, it is the PTD Assessment Program (PAC) thingy I was yapping about sometime earlier. In order to be a diplomat to represent my country, I have to go through this so call elite selection cum brain and emotional drilling program. And I will be happy if it ended there. This is only Stage 2. I hope I make it.

Why I want this? Yea, I have been thinking:

1 - Because I have my self-worthiness to prove (that I am what I proclaim to be, unique, smart and just exceptional, a gem in a hay stack situation)

2 - Because my first success on the exam made my parents proud. Yea, I wanna do it for my mom and dad. I wasnt them to know that I am no longer a baby, but evolving slowly as I learn by the street.

3 - Maybe because I do love my country deep down inside, and I want to make a difference.

4 - Because I want to be posted overseas, like some I knew who joined the UN and currently working for the government in NY as well as another in London.

Now, peers and nemesis(es) if I have any, pray with me so I will be able to go through Stage 2 of three. Just a lil favour. I hope I will get through.