Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Every Silver Cloud Has A Silver Lining

And these are the silver lining

That made my weekend a great one! I had a splendid time at INTIM, Kemaman, despite the tragical events that took place, along with the controversy.


PAC buds
From left : Alia, my lovely roomie and Yuhana

Lil that I know, that baju bekerja, government term, specifically means BAJU KURUNG (for women). I guess someone like me, who doesnt know just have to be psychic with the government to know such term.

On my first day, after leaving Kajang at 6 in the morn, they (the facilitators) made such a big fuss that we did not turn up in Baju Kurung, or had limited stock of it.

I sustained myself, though Pres gave me the option of turning back and head for home on Friday. But I am the iron lady, I thought, what the heck, I should stay on and see how bad things can turn.

How glad I was, when I met my roomie, darling Alia, who was in the very same boat as I was! And we got along so well, I found myself actually having fun. Yuhana, completed the party by joining us and we went tru the whole military and robotic session proudly.

Some of the amazing things I found out about myself:
  • Able to wake up at 5.45am to attend a 6.15am aerobic session!
  • Able to be a reliable source for information to my peers, and I am glad to be at service
  • Able to be a team player, as well as a team leader.
  • People listen to me! WOW! That was new
  • Hopeless at giving speeches in malay (something I have to work on! --> Alia, I might have that 'malay day thingy' LOL!

And the most important thing I gained from the PAC was friendship. From two amazing people, Alia and Yuhana.

Thank you for making my stay at INTIM a memorable one guys! Hope to meet up with you guys sometime, pool or something....