Thursday, April 21, 2005

B.E.A.U.T.Y .... from within

Every Tuesday, when the clock strikes 10pm, I am smack rite in front of my TV, tuned in to 8TV to watch my favorite show of all times.

Yes, it is America's Top Model hosted by Tyra Banks, along with her sidekicks.

Funny, because a girl like me watching a pack of bimboninas bitch about each other, running around in their undies (at times)... It is the bimbonina version of Apprentice, you might think.

Till, you meet Eva...

She is my favorite, from the first time I saw her, I knew she was exceptional. Beauty that shines from within. She is not the convertional, tall, legs and fair milky skin, in the shape on an hour glass body sorta girl.

When she started off, she claim that she was a tomboy. And with short hair and just being short, who would have thought it be her? However, this girl is smart. She is outspoken, not to mention that she is VERY LOUD! and I just knew... there was just something about her.

Point is, beauty is how you bring yourself. The air around you. It shines from within and through your eyes, it conveys a message to others... that you are indeed, BEAUTIFUL.

Yaya, her competitor and her nemesis (as well as mine), was the judges favorite, not forgetting the fact that she won 5 times in the many weeks the strive to become America's Top Model.

After last nite's show, me, being my curious self just had to find out who actually won, and so I surfed tru yahoo and here goes....

www.upn.com/shows/top_model3

Having said that, my last words for eva the diva... YOU GO GIRL! That attitude thing is ON!