Friday, November 19, 2004

Freedom Lies In His Arms

Yesterday was one of those days where I feel like a teen again... when I would just dream away a princess dream with my prince charming as we strode down the aisle, just before I would close my eyes to sleep.... not forgetting the sighing session, alone-smilling sessions as well. That makes me feel absolutely stupid.

Oh well, here goes, just before you get all confused and go like: "What the fi$h is she yapping abt?" Well, pres and I manage to get the risik ring just as we wanted it to be, and it was perfect with the words FAZDEA 2.12.03 engraved with the precious. Our lil version of LOTR, my version at least. Coz the ori would not even let me have 5 minutes of the show. Either ppl today like long boring war movies. Not to mention the unattractive brown and black background to go with it... Ok, ok, back to the subject... we got the ring dated the day we first met. At crimson near klana jaya. Just in case you wanted to know. That was where we met. Our crossroads.

Anyways, there goes, even though it isnt official yet, by right, i have to have pres's mom put it on me, that is when I would go all red and wished to hide away in some hole. But I have to face this. Some things that girls just have to face. Like child birth. But the bliss that comes with it.... PRICELESS.

I guess that is all I have to say... good week, still on leave till Monday. The blessing of working for a Bumi company. Well, the sad news... one of my kittens died and some of them are sick, having diarrea. Press is angry with me. Coz he is sitting next to me playing some really brutal game. At least he is not hitting himself. Oh well, gotta go do my girly thing to bring him back to life.

If I met God, I would thank him, coz even if I have hard times in this life... I have my joys to take it all away. Like salvation... salvation is sweet they say.