Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Bliss with a reward

Just like breakupbaby who just sold her book on break-ups I'm guessing after having series of break-ups I am guessing again. Anyways, every dark cloud has it's thin silver lining. I first heard this quote at college. I had a good pal, Yao Jin, who wrote me quotes everyday and would leave it on my table, she taught me that. I was constantly in pain, then. Puberty just hit, I was a troubled teen, the typical teen disatisfaction abt everything, life sux was my fav quote.

Oh look at me now, living life like I dont care, matter fact is, I DO CARE. Just live it, play it like a pro and you will intimidate your opponents. Unless of course, you are predictable. Due to strings of events in my life, I love to play a guessing game with my opponents, just to have fun. Coz I was bored. That is usually the case, boredom strucked me.

Today what I was gonna say was that, life has become good. Baby has been offered a 'way than better' job at the building I work in. What are the chances?! Coincidence is a event of excuse, what happened there then?

I am just pretty excited, all marriage thoughts, now the financial issues are not so much of an issue. Upgrade in salary, career wise. What more can I ask from thaT boy?

Baby... you are my wonderboy. Love you munchie.