Saturday, October 30, 2004

For you member of the public

I know, this is literally how jobless I am. All dosed up with drugs here.. panadol, antibiotic, some 'bengkak' medicine which taste like yurckkk... I wouldnt even begine to tell you how disgusting they taste like. But I am feeling kinda mallow now... druged up you see. Weird, when I was on weed (a lifetime experience only kay) I felt so hyped up, laughed till there werent anymore things to laugh at, and I still kept laughing. Haidar, my pet bro actually told me: I will come down and join your chat, when you are done laughing. He was scared and he was clean you see.

I just got a lil carried away... back to the point now. Sorry people. Kays, I have a hit point of how many people actually hit my blog to read it. So up till now, I know there are jobless people out there reading my trash.. so I will keep on writing. My life is probably ordinary. I tell you when it wont be ordinary, when I have done 5 years of working and I will start my own business of this trading and someday, me and my baby, can buy an island and dont have to work anymore... that is the day, my life wont be ordinary. A wee bit too big of a dream for a lil me. Oh well, gotta start somewhere, innit?

Anyways, Sorry guys, got carried away again... i cant help myself people. There is a lot to say. What I wanna say is, you guys are allowed to comment on my posts. Yea.. you can. I wont sue for it. Even if you wanna say mean things... I am kinda used to it. Ppl used to be mean to me. And so that is why I turn out to be mean as well. Bad childhood? Maybe... ehhehehe It is easy, blaming it on our childhood for crime these days. And get away with it. SOme mental instituition or something. Oh well...

The point is, I like response, and you guys wanna say what I am saying is crap.. then GO AHEAD. Bring out that nice unbalanced balls of yours and comment me. That is if you still have any, the BALLS i mean...

No offence, or take it in the comments section. U know U want to now that I have challenged you...