Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Life is just a phase?

The Prid-Life Crisis.

Short for Pre-Middle Life Crisis. I am pretty much sure everyone's heard of the mid-life crisis. Normally hits men, age ranging from 35 to 45. This is where they wake up one morning feeling like they are gonna die the tomorrow.

Now, with or without realising it (well I have), it is coming to be common amongst the young working adult. People like me. People like you. I have admit to myself that I am one of them. Signs like "man, I do wanna get a Fairlady 350Z, like in 3 years time". And what's makes it worst I have a mind plan on how I will be able to come about it.

Questions like these hit you, whether you realise it or not, we are at that age where people die early these days. If you live up to 55, consider yourself lucky with cancer and what not. Smoking is a the numero uno cause of it. I know, yet... my greed overcome my guilt everytime I run out. Listen to Muse, Time is Running Out and you will get a better picture.

So here goes, a Blue List of things to do and conquer and explore before I become history:

1 - Travel and cover at least 30 different countries.
2 - To be able to wake up next to Him, every morning.
3 - To experience childbirth, at least once.
4 - To have my very own hard earned Nissan Fairlady 350Z, make that crystal white please.
5 - I am surely dying to get an Engineur cop mohor of my own someday, with the official registration number on it.
6 - To be able earn more than a 100 bucks per hour for my consult.
7 - To have 1 landed and 1 high-rised property. Both, yes call me greedy but I am the one with the crisis now, kan?
8 - To be able to pay cash for every single thing I dreamt of having, even if it cost a bomb.
9 - To be a living legend
10 - To make my parents proud, dad is it so hard for you to be happy these days?
11 - Now, something that is almost impossible, if I were a Hero, I wanna be invisible and persuasive at the same time. Then again, the genesis studies is expanding, and I reckon, someday nothing will be imposible.

There was once when I thought about things the way I do today, usually when I am going tru a transition phase of some sort, I reckon it is happening again. Hence, the delusion and confusion.

Lets hope I dont bring my gun to work tomorrow... (then again, I want to be a living legend, not a dead one)