Thursday, November 30, 2006

merah, semerah darah

You know you are getting old.

You mature. Eventhough the wrinkles on your face dont really show when you smile. You know it. Time is getting you.

My sister along with my cousin planned a road trip. She was kind enough to invite me. On a normal basis, I would simply be exicted enough to say yes. But this time. Not this time.

I even discouraged her saying its bad weather and she plans to go up to Camerons and well, with all that rain. Plus recently this bus crashed killing 3 people on the way down from Genting, it's just a freak-out for me.

Nevertheless, I was never so conscious about anything, really. Not even the way I look. Okay maybe that's a lie. But still.

What is wrong with me? I manage to talk her out of it.

But later the question hit me. I'm getting old and boring, kan? Sadly, the answer to that is yes.

Cinta. I think it would be something Malaysian that is worth watching after Sepet and Gubra. The producer is still an enigma. But I have the idea that he/she is a copycat of Yasmin Ahmad. But it still interest me to watch it. And so I will over the weekend.

Blogging. Such restrictions has been put on bloggers. I come to think it started because of some phony idiot decided to create a riot by putting up something racial. See, now the whole wide web has to suffer from it. That pisses me off. I just wanna vent. It is my blog, it's not like I insult anyone here, so piss off!

The Sun. Is the only paper I read these days and restriction on blogging really seem like e personal attack. Back on The Sun. It's free and not-so-thick like The Star plus it's always or rather usually delievered in time so I can get a glimpse of what's goin on before I start working. Because at this rate I'm going, I swear I feel like a katak di bawah tempurung.

Report. Is what I did all week. And it's still not done with. Goddamnit. My eyes are swollen from thinking and writting a bunch of words just so that the clients from Petronas will comprehend because if there's an idiot out there, I look at them as worst of the terrible. Just this project team. Why cant they put their feet on the ground and bloody accept what they have agreed on earlier? Sod-off! Urghh!

And so, that's it for today.

Complains of an orang tengah marah and mata bengkak tak ingat dunia tapi still surviving and trying hard to satisfy you idiots yang still tak paham paham pasal basis. Lepas ni kalau tak paham jugak, ntahlah, aku give up!