Friday, December 01, 2006

I wanna be an aligator

It's been a year since the day I am an employee at where I work. And truthfully, behind all that chaos and pressure at work, its been a pleasure. Working here somehow brings my up my confidence. I walk in and out the doors like I own the world. And the day I manage to complete a task and submit it, the feeling of it is priceless.

Today my mentor got so hyped up by the word "Algorithm". Yes, remembered it from his uni days. He says it sounds like "aligator". Personally, these things about him amazes me. I think it's cute.

Tomorrow signifies 3 years of relationship with pres. It is the longest relationship I had ever. Before I met him, I started believing that the problem is me. I still do but I dont care.

To tell you the truth I am not feeling really good at the moment. If I could kill anyone it would be him. I am so angry and furious at the moment that ending the almost 3 years relationship with him would make me feel good. It is not like I havent had other offers in between, eventhough they know I have him.

Im thinking here, does that make them idiots or make me an idiot for not accepting the offer.

Today I feel used. I feel like shit. I feel like doing something I could have done but refrained myself from.

I am so pissed off. There's this guy in my office who looks exactly like Bernard Chandran. Oh, he's just a supper hottie. Thing is, he is a client. From Petronas. And I took the lift with him but never said hi. Hi is usually not a problem, but with this guy, it is. He caught me smoking the other day, we looked but never uttered a word.

Maybe I should the next time.