Saturday, July 08, 2006

on the move

fast track.

Monday, 8am : Fly to K.K. Attend meeting and P&ID and document collection at PCSB Sabah

Tuesday, 8am : Continue with document search and collection

Tuesday, 4pm : Fly to Labuan.

Wednesday, 8am : Labuan Gas Terminal Site Visit and Site Verification

Wednesday, 7pm : Fly to back KL

Wednesday, 10pm : Back at home (yea, like finally!)

Thurday, 7am : Back in my cubicle at work.

Tell me how crazy this week has been. All my life, this is the first time I took a flight for 3 consecutive days non stop.

I need my treasured 12-hours sleep. It's been a hectic hectic week, I havent really got time to just take to a long breath of relief. Still at work, now working on another project, trying to meet the dateline for today's submission.

I need the claim and ovetime money, plus all the priceless experiences I have gained. As a compensation for the savings I presented my parents. I guess money out for a good cause, money will come back 10 times the amount I gave. At least I believe so.

It'll keep me goin for now...