Sunday, May 28, 2006

blurry

I have not the slightest idea what I am about to say here today. This is written at my cubicle with the help of my faithful friend, Schneider.

The Da Vinci Code (the movie) was probably a flop. As in not up to the expectation of the public.
As expected.

Like I once pointed out that my favourite author, Paulo Coelho said that he would never agree to sell the rights to make a movie out of his book The Alchemist. He strongly believe that no movie maker or producer can beat the movie that goes on in the reader’s mind. Which makes everyone one of us a movie maker.

I can go on and on, on what I think of Da Vinci Code, the movie, but I don’t want to sound like one of them movie critics. That’s just being a plain no-sport. Good efforts were made to produce the movie, it’s just that it was not up to ‘the movie’ I made whilst reading the book back in 2005 (kot).

I had fun that nite though. Like I said I went out with my colleagues and man, that was probably good fun I have had in days? I suppose after Friday, the 19th of May, I manage to prove my theory wrong, and now, that workmates can be your hang out buddy. Just lose it and let the fun flow.

One Utama’s free internet wireless service is a fraud. I swear, I was cheated trying to get hooked onto the net last Sunday. And so the statement. I don’t care what you say, it’s true. I think I will stick to my Great Eastern Starbucks wireless provider Timenet.

I have discovered recently that I have low blood pressure, which explains the urge to just faint at work. The doctor said, “unfortunately nadia, low blood pressure is something you just have to learn to cope with. We can treat people with high blood pressure, but yours, you just have to adapt to it. Try moving slowly.”

And my response to that “errrr…”

Tell me the world is going crazy or rather, I am. Going nuts.