Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Now and Then

Currently:
Stucked in a really really noisy cyber cafe which has more individuals playing network games than smart surfing (chewah macam I'm doing that).

Dying to have a kacang merah pau from Darussalam, my fav hang out.

Was Missing:
Due to the limited (almost nil) internet access at work, because some smart ass broke into the server and well did some things they shouldnt.

What's up?:
1- Been to the offshore. Came back safe, still in 'one' piece only with a tan I didnt really need. Fun. Really. Hectic but fun.

2- Attended my cousin Rai's wedding last weekend. She happens to be just 5 days older than I am. So that reminds me, when the hell am I gonna get hitch (also thanks to the many people asking me the question I have not the answer)

3- Played pool with dad and kicked his toot at it. It also suprised him, that I have such talent.. well, blame it on him who taught me to hold the sticks up right. But that was touching, the fact that I had some father-daughter bonding with my dad after a century of not. I love my 'ol man to bits.

4- Am now registered as a chemical engineer with the Board of Engineers Malaysia and my boss (and my idola) is my mentor. Three years and I will be on my way to achieve my Ir.-ship (that's if I dont get pregnant after marriage half way and let this fire die)

5- I missed all my blogger-mates while I was gone. God, I'm like so left behind on thy lives huh? But the cc is just too noisy for me to go on reading.

Signing off with a message:
Take care all, i will be back, if not next month, next year... but I will be back. I miss all of you.