Thursday, May 18, 2006

Work enigma

I have learnt to make my collegues my friends. That's odd. Once you are working, you would understand the fact that collegues ant really be hang out buddies. Why? Because people usually have a double identity thingy. I sometimes do too. I aint want my workmates to think I'm some crazy daredevil wacko. Which is who I am truly are.

None of my collegue here at my new job know the existance of my blog or friendster watsoeva.

But somehow, I am proud that there are one or two 'cool' people here I can or probably will call friends. Will be going to watch a movie with them on Friday.

Truth is I think this is something big. Really big. I dont know why, call me lame.. whatever, but yes, I feel happy that I will probably make friends with people of the same wavelength as I am.

Maybe I shouldnt be too picky on friends.

P/S: Today is "teachers day" - so says Hitz.fm's Morning Crew this morning. I would like to extend my gratitude to my mentor.. "En. Zam*, Happy Teachers Day. Eventhough you made me calculate the total discharge pressure of a firewater pump yesterday within 45mins, I still dont hate you. I see the unsaid fact that I'm your favorite and that you have very very high expectations on me. What I hope is that I am able to at least achieve half of you expect out of me. Thank you. I slept well last nite, by the way."

*Names have been changed for confidentiality sake. Yea yea, like it matters.