Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My toy and I

And so I'm finally back.

No internet in the office, that's okay... because we got ourself a fantalastic Acer machine that gets me connected to the world wide web via the wireless broadband here at Great Eastern mall. Best thing is, it's free!! Woohoo!!

And so I can back to business.

Life is pretty hectic at the moment. I saw my Time plus sheet today, it's a sheet that tells when I signed in and out of of the office... my average working hours is 10 hours per day for last week. Yes, I am serious about getting my dreams.

I finished the Operating Manual (OPM)s compilation for three offshore platform last and am pretty proud about being able to submit it in time. I had a month to do it and to tell you the truth, while I was at it I thought I'd never get it done.

That's pretty much the boring stuff about me at the moment.

What else is going on, I'm afraid, nothing much, oh there was the bit I where Darren came down from Singapore and we all had a great weekend at the Zouk in KL. The last time I went clubbing was like what? When I visited Birmingham in Autumn.

Now I'm going back to surf on the other bloggies I missed whilst I was away. Take care dudes, till the next episode...