Wednesday, September 07, 2005

stevie wonder got it wrong

You can shut your mouth, your eyes, your ears too (if you try real hard). One thing you cant shut. Your thoughts.

WHat's that gotta do with anything? Nothing. Really. I thought about it and decided to share it with ya'll. Plus I havent anything to say really.

I am in a good mood. In the previous week I have been confused, probably. Unsure. Messed up, slightly. Like the bad weather of Katrina, all this mixed emotions have gone, I can now come out and play in the sun.

You know what's therapy for couples who had a row?

Like it is for the soul, SHOPPING did good for me and Pres (works like a charm, alar mcm "make-up sex").

This is a weird occurence and discovery, but I decided it worked, judging on the fact that it simply did.

We fought over, I dunno, dont remember now, but yea, I cried and stuff, yada-yada.. (we were at One Utama this shopping mall, Starbucks to be exact). We talked. Like big adults. Not that we arent. Adults, you know. But yea, we sorta solved it. And decided to choose some clothes for me, together. And we bought like crazy. There goes my swiping skills ----> signed, sealed, credited?

And then, before we knew it, we were crazy about each other. Again.

Hence, proving my theory that Shopping Saves The Day.