Friday, August 26, 2005

I Dont Wanna Grow Up, I am a Toys R Us kid, lalala...

I usually write everyday. I noticed I havent been writing as often as I used or at least hoped to. This is why. Call me childish, whatever. But I swear I am seriously hooked onto it. It's an addiction.

First thing's first. Every morning the minute my screen's up for working, I would go and check for my plushies rather than the TEG stock count. That is actually because TEG stock count is updated at the end of the day.

Addiction, it is. So, sue me, I didnt have a complete with gun and steerings nintendo set (12 years back). What more a PS 1, 2 or somewhere soon 3! It is something about lack of childhood toying years.

Those days I beat up boys to have fun, till they grew stronger and much taller than I was. The last kid I beat up was when I was 12. He was 12 too. It was cool being the "protector" for my girlfriends, then. It was uncool though when we somehow turned 14 and the boys started getting all soft inside and were finding for the softer girls to walk their sides.

But I liked the devil-devil (catching) game we came up with. Some other games we used to play in class is this strategy war game using our stationaries. Which probably explained why I had so many erasers huh? We armed wrestled a lil bit too. Yes, and this happened in a all-girl's Convent. Somehow we were cool, till the dating started, it was then the girls were no longer cool. And I stayed macho, for a long long time actually.

But today I am dating. I have turned into one of the softy gals now, but then again.. there is Fazboy, my neopet and I can still and always have my lil virtual toy. :)