Friday, August 19, 2005

The critics

When I started writting my blog, it did come in my mind that I will be having one of these some days. Paulo Coelho did even though his stories of personal experience topped it all (not that I regard myself as him, but I surely wished I could someday)

Critics.

The good comments always blew me higher. Gave me the confidence to write again, that a day or two of not posting makes me feel bad. And I thank all of you for that (you guys know who u are).

And today I received this from one of my previous blogs:
"beb,lu ni ngarut la...is it really necessary to post off in the net???trend aa??hahaha keep on dreaming baby girl,life`s bigger than ur piece of ~my life~ paperwork on the net...hahahah"

Thanks, I saw it coming. It is a pity you dont see it now do you? Again, though we have been tru this, why I blog:

1 - To release stress. General stress.
2 - To keep contact will my mates who's overseas like Nu (who was my roomie back in college) and Stoner (now that he's not working in Yaztech anymore)
3 - To make new pals, like how I consider Surwira one if mine, it's like I've known her long enough.
4 - To ask for advise, like when I was thinking to take out my tooth.
5 - To make confessions.
6 - To read about others, so I know that I'm not the only psycho person on planet earth.
7 - There are a billion of other reasons but I wont bother thinking abt it, at the end of the day, it makes me feel good, are u jealous?

Now, I'm gonna ask you back, SO WHY READ MY BLOG? if it's just a life story on paper? I came up with 7 reasons, can you come up with 3 even?

Nevertheless, you gave me something to write about, hence, thank you. Appreciate the effort of commenting, though I do wish you could be more specific abt your identity rather than living in "chicken" land.