Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Spring Cleaning Sundae

And so I havent been going to work or doing any work at all. The long planned room painting materialised yesterday. Major re-vamp to my room did gimme a better atmosphere of living. My room now will slowly be transformed into a hang-out lounge, bet my lil sis Nathra will love it, she's sharing with me. And I have got nothing to complain about. It is good to have company.

Image(393)
Wanna join anybody, this was fun! Really!

Image(397)
I manage to do a lil modelling for my yummie paint-boy with is coveralls.

The current arrangment is not certain yet. I might be adding new stuf to my room, like maybe a tv and PS2 plus a nice comfy-comfy couch to go with it. A cool rug on the floor wont be such a bad idea either.

Now, I can start having my own haven. I know I'm gonna be around here for the next two years before I move to the next phase and get married and move in with Pres, oh what a thought. But for now... this is where I belong.