Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Driving down the Boulevard

or the Malaysian version of it.

TTDI in PJ is filled with the filthy rich. The kind you loathe at whilst passing their house. Or what is left of it. Bored of your house? What ya waiting for, abolish it and build a new one with a whole new design! Another one had camera all around their home, I came up with the idea that these people probably had the crave to be on national tv but never had the chance to.

Pres went fishing, I know it's a man thing. Lets face it, guys do have boring hobbies, it's either golf or fishing or gardening (my dad), or something so utterly boring, it makes you yawn with fascination. Dont mind me, I find the things about him that annoys me really cute. In someways. Well, he spent not sleeping the whole nite and came back with none. I am amazed, he's still planning to do it next weekend (if he had the chance to).

I hung out with my coursemate, Candice and her sister Sarah from in uni last nite. They came down to Msia for a week. You know how I missed UK terribly, ait? It was good to see them again. I'll be taking them on a lil tour next weekend to Malacca. I do hope they'll like it there.

Somehow the idea of doing MSc and then pHd is a turn on, JUST SO I CAN BE BACK in the UK. We had a great laugh. Bitched a lil bit about the other coursemates that werent close, you'll be suprised there are "freako"s everywhere. And some of our lecturers. Talked about this Australia sorta soap opera called Home and Away. Sherrie and I used to be crazy about H&A. It was ambarassing! Talked about our chemistry labs that we all dreaded.

No matter how it was such a drag, them classes. Or the ang-mo course mates or the ang-mo lecturers, sigh... those were the days.