Friday, September 02, 2005

The return of Mahsuri

A friend just got back for good from the UK. It is great to have her back. Sherrie, Ayie (mahsuri) and I had a small get together today. I missed an hour of my work time and Sherrie paid, saying that she is sharing her blessings. Many more to come for you dear.

When was the last time we had a good chat about.... nothing at all? I remembered doing this, without any interference about what? 3 years back? When all of us had "the time" of our lives.

Truth is things have changed ever since, yet, it stayed the same. What stayed was the friendship, the memories and our love for each other.

All three of us has different routes we would like to take in this life, and once again, like 3 years back, our routes sorta intersected once more. Each of us different, different thoughts but with the same agenda.

If on tv you have Sex and The City, here we have Three's A Party - Ayie, Sherrie and me.

And it will stay that way. Always. For all times.