Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Batman, Bicycle and Marble Cheese Cake

The Last Of The KTJ Batman

Wokey... on Friday, I was walking out of KLCC WC, and guess who I saw? Mr & Mrs Briggs. Yes, without a doubt, the man who ruled KTJ for I dont know, at least 5 years.. he was there during my A-levels years and now he's retired. I stopped them, just a word to say 'hello'... like I said, I wouldnt have had the gutts then (KTJ years) but well, what the heck? Yes.. Aboo... it's true, just like before, the Batman who spoke 'malay' during speech day, u remember how hard he tried, but without efforts he would put us all to sleep then... I give credits for trying though... pretty impressive.

Bicycle Session

This is officially Minggu Mempromosikan Taman Botani, Putrajaya.. I'll post picture of us trying real hard to cycle all round the tasik, because the sound of 'bukit' did not really turn us on. My ass still hurts from the cycling. It only hit me now, oh how big of an ass I have. The bicycles are killers.. but yes, it did us good, some exercise on Saturday morning. I felt like the theme of the day was "Gaya Hidup Yang Sihat"

Image(254)
Jungle style

Image(255)
Models doin it the Jungle way

Image(257)
Cruisin On wheels

Image(258)
Pose for me babies..

Image(259)
Beruang on me lap



Marble Cheese Cake Sunday

Sunday could not be better when chilling with you loved one. It was date. Pres and I had a decent evening out at Secret Recipe, the only decent hangout in Kajang. We were lazy, I pretty much woke up at 2pm. Going out of Kajang was probably the last thing we had in mind. I also decided that occasional 'relationship review' was good and healthy for couples. Loads of stupid jokes and role play, as you can see below. Stupid things are healthy, as they say... Laughter is the best madicine, INDEED it was and still is.

the macho beruang
Beruang acting 'macho'

the geeky beruang
The 'geeky' beruang is mine!

pool wagain
I'm pretty good with the stick and balls