Friday, November 17, 2006

Bomb - a four letter word now

"you're a bomb".

Try saying that to some guy on the street, bet you'll get the same response, unless of course you said it in a manner that will not turn anyone on. Or you are a guy yourself and in for a punch-out.

Say that after sex and you might just be able to get lucky again.

Now, take a flight to that dream destination and say just the word "bomb". If you are lucky, you might be slapped with a Sing. Dollar 10000 fine. An Aussie fella took a flight to Indonesia, and he was slapped with such because he asked "now, where do I keep my bomb?" to e flight attendant. Out of joke guys...you know that is my highlight out of the whole Sun paper I read today, besides the Mongolian case.

Bombed. Shot prior to that.

See how it relates? When I came to comprehend what was going on, because the title "Ditembak, diletup" never could relate (in my mind) to the fact that, that was the manner one could get themselves killed. Shot. Stabbed. Choked to death while having sex. Yes, after norita's case. But Shot and Bombed, into tiny lil pieces so that your brain segments just flies and your DNA undetected if stumbled upon after a year (perhaps). That's outta the world, outrageously "mind blowing". And by that I meant it literally.

Seriously, how could anyone walking on this planet have the heart to carry out such act on another being, be it a lil cat to start with, apatah lagi another person. Giler ke apa? Orang Batak (no offence, batak people) pun tak segiler tuh.

By the way, my mentor sent me pictures of her (the mongolian deceased) while she was doin her thang as a model. The message below that said "she's hot". Okay, he's weird. So damn weird, because he's always shouting at me, sending me vibes like I'm just the biggest idiot when it comes to design (read previous posts), and now he's sending me mails like that?!!!

Like "wert??!!"

Now this act is the same as saying the four letter word whilst boarding Flight-22.

There's a place and time for everything, and this is just aint it boy.