Tuesday, November 14, 2006

box of chocolate

I realise that these days it is not really to find someone, or rather a friend you can hang out with. I'm not saying that I dont have friends, just that I'm always busy when they are not and vice versa. And it's painful, considering the fact that my life revolves around my friends really. I dont have many friends, but the ones I have a truly the best of gems.

I recently met this couple, more like people I know, from my boyfriend. I never really considered these two friends because we never really hanged out together, having a laugh or anything like that sort.

And then, since my precious boyfriend insisted, I accompanied him to meet his friends. These two meaning the "American Couple" to some of you knows who I meant.

And to my utter suprise, I felt good afterwards. It was a great pleasure. I never had suce fun company in the longest time. I'm thinking that we should get together again, maybe the next weekend or something.

It is amazing to find that there are still similarities in our differences.