Thursday, November 09, 2006

So.. why do I blog again?

When I'm feeling down, like how i have been feeling really for the past week now, and probably no one to really talk to besides Pres (my fiance) is the world wide web.

So - me feeling down has really got to do with career plus me being such an emotional twat. Seriously, sometimes I wished I had a stick in between my legs so I wont get constant emo breakdown, I mean like, how men do it? Just walk around having no feelings or sorrow, everything is cool. Or at least they have the best way not show how they feel.

My sister recently got a job that pays 500 bucks more than me, who works like a dog, even on the weekend and then get shouted at by my boss because I made mistakes. And why I made those mistakes, bcause tell me people, are you able to work straight after working the normal 8 hours one should put in at work, on a normal day, and then having to work the extra 4 more. and still this doesnt satisfy him??

I work fucking 12 hours on normal basis, and by that i mean like on days I have to go do my laundry. On days I dont have anything important to do, I work like 14 hours a day... it's crazy.

Ok, tell me it sounds like the movie or book "The Devil Wears Prada", and then try living it, day by day. The thing is I love what I do, but man... when I put my heart and soul in it, and it's just aint enough, it's really frustrating. It's like I'm married to my job and the man is not satisfied eventhough I give him 4 times a night?! At least in marriages they these things called a "divorce" for the unresolved.

But the things is, I know if I go anywhere else, I wont be doing the things I'm doing now, learning the stuff I am, having the best mentor around. ANyway, it is increment time around the corner, the self-appraisal is out, but I swear I havent the time to even look and go tru it.

I'll just wait till then, and then maybe... just maybe... it will be worth all the pain. Anyhow, I feel better. I dont hate my job, or the boss, just that I want probably a pet on my shoulder, saying "well done, girl..."

So that's why I still keep my blog. Damn I feel good, back to work again.