Wednesday, November 30, 2005

on a "i need to" basis

1 - Transfer my hundreds of uploaded pictures from my computer onto CD(s), which reminds me, I have to go down to the stationary shop and get some CDs, sheesh!
2 - Make sure I leave no trace of my undercover as Agent 008 (by the way, I love the number 8 apart from the number 3 - not like it matters, but nvm) on my computer or the Yahoo! or any of the similar virtual sort.
3 - Walk to KLCC (again) and get Press a nice card saying "Happy Anniversary" because dudes, it's gonna be exactly 2 years since I met Sailorboy, this falls precisely on the 2nd of Dec this year.
4 - Maybe I could also use the toilet.
5 - Transfer important mails onto the Sharedfolder of my office network.
6 - Get out of this so comfy-comfy chair and start No. 1 (then again, I should start with no. 4 kot)